- Why Do You Need A Cover For Gas Range?
- 1. The Covers Protect The Stove From Scratches And Dents.
- 2. A Gas Range Cover Is An Inexpensive Way To Protect You And Your Kitchen.
- 3. A Gas Cover Over The Stovetop Can Help Your Kitchen Stay Cleaner.
- 4. Covers Can Provide Additional Counter Space In Your Kitchen.
- 5. The Covers Can Also Look Very Nice And Be Decorative.
- 6. Range Covers Provide A Smooth Cooking Surface.
- Top 10 Best Gas Range Covers Reviews
- #1 YRYM HT Gas Range Protectors Cover
- #2 Sunny Town Gas Range Stove Top Covers
- #3 HOME&YOU Gas Stove Protector Range Cover
- #4 MSDADA Gas Stove Protectors Range Gap Covers
- #5 Skywin Reusable Gas Range Protectors Covers
- #6 Linda’s Essentials Gas Range Stove Burner Covers
- #7 Newcomdigi Stove Top Covers Gas Range
- #8 TWIZIUAO Gas Range Protectors Covers
- #9 ItsNio Stove Covers Stove Protectors Gas Range
- #10 Kamjuntar 3Pcs Stove Protector Gas Range Cover
- Things To Consider When Buying A Gas Range Cover
- Pro Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Your Gas Range Cover
- 7 Things To Avoid When Using Gas Range Cover
- Step By Step To Install Your New Range Cover
- 1. Are The Materials Used To Make A Gas Range Cover Safe?
- 2. Do Gas Range Covers Come In Different Colors?
- 3. How Should I Clean My Gas Range Cover?
- 4. What Is The Difference Between A Gas Stove Cover And A Gas Range Cover?
- 5. Is It Safe To Put My Dishes On Top Of My Gas Range Cover?
- 6. Can I Use A Gas Range Cover As Extra Counter Space?
- In Conclusion
I gave my Dad one of our new gas range covers for Holiday Summer, and I loved the way Jane put it together – with matching fabric binding on the sides and a great color theme. He was really excited that I had bought him a special gift that he could use every day, and he said it looked like something you might see in an upscale kitchenware shop.
Why Do You Need A Cover For Gas Range?
If you’ve purchased an oven with a gas range, then you will definitely need to get a gas range cover. Even if you already own an oven that has a gas range, you may still want to purchase a gas range cover.
Here is some reason:
1. The Covers Protect The Stove From Scratches And Dents.
The range covers are designed to cover up an entire stovetop, so they’ll protect both the burners and the stovetop from damage from heavy pots and pans.
2. A Gas Range Cover Is An Inexpensive Way To Protect You And Your Kitchen.
Many homeowners like the look of stainless steel appliances and choose them for their kitchens. But stainless steel gets hot, especially when it’s over a heat source. If you touch the stovetop while it’s on, you’ll burn your hand. A gas range cover will protect you from that. It also protects your children from burns if they can reach the stovetop. These covers are designed to stand up to high temperatures, so they won’t warp from the heat of the stovetop.
3. A Gas Cover Over The Stovetop Can Help Your Kitchen Stay Cleaner.
It’s easy to spill something on the stovetop, and it can be difficult to get those spills cleaned up. If you have a cover over your stovetop, you can reduce the amount of time and work involved with cleaning up spills. But covers aren’t just used to protect the surface of the range—they also offer other benefits, too. Covering your gas burners will make them more energy-efficient. Because they’re covered, the heat won’t be escaping into the room as much as it would if you didn’t have a cover on your stove.
4. Covers Can Provide Additional Counter Space In Your Kitchen.
If you have a smaller kitchen, every inch of countertop means the world to you. A gas range cover can provide the extra inches that you need. You can use it for prepping food, keeping appliances, mixing bowls on, or simply as a working space when cooking. Covers are great when you do not have a lot of room to work with.
5. The Covers Can Also Look Very Nice And Be Decorative.
You can get a custom cover with your favorite sports team’s logo or any other design that you want. There are also designs that mimic granite countertops so they blend in well with any decorating scheme you may have in your kitchen.
6. Range Covers Provide A Smooth Cooking Surface.
If your gas burners have grates over them, then when you place a pot or pan on them, it might wobble a bit. A range cover provides a flat surface for cooking, which allows for more stability when cooking.
Top 10 Best Gas Range Covers Reviews
#1 YRYM HT Gas Range Protectors Cover
Being the top choice for many people, the YRYM HT Gas Range Protectors Cover is one of the best on our list. They are made from 100% heat-resistant material that is BPA and PFOA-free. These covers come in a set of 8 pieces and measure 10.6 inches by 10.6 inches, which is large enough to cover your entire burner surface area when needed. The thickness of this product is just 0.2 mm, so you know it will not have any effect on the evenness of your cooking efforts. Being so thin also means they are easy to clean with just warm water or a damp cloth after every use!
These shields can also be cut down as needed in order to accommodate stovetops of different sizes or shapes like fireplaces; this makes them even more customizable than other covers we’ve seen before! They do not add much weight either at 31 grams per piece which makes them great for traveling purposes too–and if things get messy while camping out under the stars then all you need is some warm water plus soap before returning home again later on without worry about stains sticking around forevermore like other products might leave behind after being used repeatedly over time because these aren’t greasy at all! How convenient!
What we liked:
- Very cost-effective solution that will protect your gas range
- Can be cut down to fit various sizes and shapes of gas stoves
- Lightweight at only 31 grams per cover
- Easy to install and remove! Don’t wick heat as other products do!
- Don’t stain as others do!
- BPA and PFOA-free material!
#2 Sunny Town Gas Range Stove Top Covers
Sunny Town range stove top covers are made of 0.2mm thickness PTFE Teflon coated material means it is durable. So, you can use it for a long time. You should need to measure your gas range before buying these gas range stove top covers because this set includes 4 pieces of 10.6” Inx 10.6” In With a Pre-Cut Inner Circle in 0.3mm Thickness, so it will fit all standard size ovens, stovetops, and microwaves easily without any problem but you must check its measurement before buying these set for your kitchen & stovetop to make sure it is suitable for your kitchen and gas range properly.
These VSunny Town gas range covers are heat resistant as well as dishwasher safe; you can wash by hand or by a dishwasher both ways it will last longer than other brands that’s why we have put this product on the second position in our list of the best gas range cover reviews 2021 because now available in different colors like black, white, etc. Most people love this product and want to decorate their kitchen with some colorful things
What we liked:
- The most important thing is that these covers are heat resistant so you can use them on your gas range safely.
- They are not greasy and don’t absorb heat to keep your food warm, they are also dishwasher safe and can be washed by hand as well.
- The measurement of these gas range covers is 10.6” x 10.6” x 0.3mm with a pre-cut inner circle.
- These covers are available in different colors like black, white, red, etc.
#3 HOME&YOU Gas Stove Protector Range Cover
These non-stick, easy-to-cut and reusable gas stove burner liners are the ONLY premium top-quality gas range protectors recommended by Chris Kimball of America’s Test Kitchen & Cooks Illustrated. Nothing cleans better. Not even the most expensive oven cleaners can do that for you. Make clean-up a breeze!
Just remove your stove liners and soak them in soapy water or place them in the dishwasher. Made from high-quality PTFE-coated fabric, these gas range protectors can withstand temperatures up to 500F (260C), are FDA approved, and are guaranteed to be 100% PFOA & BPA Free. With its non-stick property, you can easily wipe off burnt food without any elbow grease! These stovetop protectors will last you for years without peeling or cracking over time.
What we liked:
- We are sure these gas range protectors can protect your gas stove for a long time because it is made from high-quality PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) material.
- This product is 100% PFOA and BPA Free, so you can feel comfortable about using it every day.
- It has a nice, smooth, non-stick surface that lets you clean your stovetop after cooking without any problems.
#4 MSDADA Gas Stove Protectors Range Gap Covers
The MSDADA Gas Stove Protectors Range Gap Covers are made of FDA-approved PTFE coating, which means that BPA and PFOA are free, making them safe for your family. The size is 10.6 inches long and 2.3 inches wide, so if it doesn’t fit your gas range perfectly you can easily cut to size as needed. This gas range cover is dishwasher safe and also easy to clean by hand with a damp cloth or sponge.
It can be used on gas stoves, electric stoves, on your countertop in the kitchen, or even on bathroom shelves as well! This stove cover can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit (260 Celsius), so you don’t have to worry about it melting or damaging your appliance if there’s a small spill of oil or butter while cooking.
There are 2+8 packs in the package, so you will have enough covers for all of the divisions between burners in an average-sized kitchen as well as extra pieces just in case one gets damaged during the installation process or over time through heavy wear/tear from being used frequently every day when cooking food at home with your stovetop ovens!
What we liked:
- These gas stove covers can be cut to fit different sizes and styles of stoves because they are made from high-quality PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) material.
- It is much safer for your family to use because it is free of BPA, and PFOA.
- Due to this material, it can be used for a long time with no peeling and cracking over time.
#5 Skywin Reusable Gas Range Protectors Covers
These gas range covers are slightly smaller than the burner so that they can sit flat. The range covers are made of thick Teflon. If you own an electric dishwasher, you don’t need to worry about washing these covers. They will remain intact and function the same even after being washed several times in a dishwasher or by hand-washing with soap.
The Skywin protectors are BPA/PFOA free and heat resistant up to 300-degree C/ 572°F. These protectors can be cut easily to match your gas stove perfectly. This easy-to-use feature makes this product installation-friendly.
What we liked:
- These gas range covers are heat resistant, so you can use them on your stove without any problems.
- It is made from high-quality PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) material so you can use it for a long time.
- With this feature, you can install it easily on your own without any help from someone else.
#6 Linda’s Essentials Gas Range Stove Burner Covers
The cover provides an effective way to protect your stove from messes and spills that can be caused by cooking, bacteria build-up as well as grease splatters, which means it can help keep your stovetop in pristine condition. It also features no chemical odors or tastes and is very easy to clean. The gas range protectors can be washed in a dishwasher safely.
This gas range protector is made using a Teflon coating with fiberglass fabric that makes it heat resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. This means you will not have to worry about fumes and smoke when you are baking or cooking at high temperatures since the cover does not easily burn, melt or shrink even when exposed to high temperatures for long periods of time.
The size of this gas range protector is quite decent and measures 10.6” by 10.6” and has a thickness of 0.2mm making it highly durable while being thin enough so that they do not interfere with the effectiveness of the heat transferring from the burner through the pots and pans into your food leading to more efficient cooking times as well as energy-saving benefits too!
What we liked:
- The gas range protector is made using a Teflon coating with fiberglass fabric so it is very durable.
- It has a nice, smooth, non-stick surface that lets you clean your stovetop after cooking without any problems.
- The size of this gas range protector is quite decent and measures 10.6” by 10.6” and has a thickness of 0.
#7 Newcomdigi Stove Top Covers Gas Range
The NEWCOMDIGI Stove Top Covers Gas Range is truly a safe, environmentally-friendly product. The cover is made from high-quality 0.5 mm thick Teflon which is BPA and PFOA free. This means that you won’t have to worry about any negative effects on your health when using this gas range cover.
It is also very easy to clean and reuse, so you don’t have to throw it away after just one use. All you need to do is wipe it down with a wet cloth and store it away for later use.
This cover can be easily placed on the stovetop and measures 21.7″ x 21.7″. It has been tested at high temperatures of over 570° C, making it suitable for Samsung Gas Ranges as well as many other types of stoves and hob surfaces.
What we liked:
- This gas range cover is truly a safe, environmentally-friendly product.
- It is made from high-quality 0.5 mm thick Teflon which is BPA and PFOA free.
- This means that you won’t have to worry about any negative effects on your health when using this gas range cover.
- It is very easy to clean and reuse, so you don’t have to throw it away after just one use.
#8 TWIZIUAO Gas Range Protectors Covers
These perfect TWIZIUAO Gas Range Protectors Covers are made from high-quality material that is safe and non-toxic, so you do not have to worry about any chemical reactions in your food. This product can withstand a temperature as low as 570°C/1050°F and is perfectly compatible with gas stoves, making it suitable for Gas Rang. They also come in packs of 10 and can be used as drawer liners or refrigerator liners. What’s more, this brand promises top-quality protection for your stovetop with its guaranteed lifelong durability.
For the best results, simply wash these protectors using a dishwasher and then place them on your stovetop. Just ensure that they cover the burners before you use them. Thanks to their size, they will not just fit your gas range but also keep everything neat while also protecting your stove from getting dirty during cooking.
What we liked:
- These perfect TWIZIUAO Gas Range Protectors Covers are made from high-quality material that is safe and non-toxic, so you do not have to worry about any chemical reactions in your food.
- This product can withstand a temperature as low as 570°C/1050°F, so they are perfect for use on all types of stoves and hob surfaces.
- They also come in packs of 10, making them very cost sensible.
#9 ItsNio Stove Covers Stove Protectors Gas Range
The ItsNio Stove Covers Stove Protectors Gas Range is the #9 best gas range cover in our review. These non-stick gas range protectors are made from 100% PTFE-Fiberglass coating, which makes them heat resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. They can also be cut to fit any size stovetop and come in a pack of 10 pieces so you have enough to cover all your burners.
This product has a special non-stick surface that allows food particles or oil splashes to slide off easily–no more scrubbing hours after cooking! You can clean these covers by handwashing with soap and water or putting them into the dishwasher. When you buy this product, it comes with a 10-year warranty if anything goes wrong. This is one of my favorite products because it’s so easy: no scrubbing needed!
What we liked:
- These non-stick gas range protectors are made from 100% PTFE-Fiberglass coating, heat resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- They can also be cut to fit any size stovetop and come in a pack of 10 pieces so you have enough to cover all your burners.
- This product has a special non-stick surface that allows food particles or oil splashes to slide off easily – no more scrubbing hours after cooking!
- This gas range protector is very easy to clean and reusable, so you don’t have to throw it away after just one use.
- All you need to do is wipe it down with a wet cloth and store it away for later use.
#10 Kamjuntar 3Pcs Stove Protector Gas Range Cover
If you’re looking for a reusable stove guard that fits most gas ranges, the KAMJUNTAR 10.6″ x 21.3″ Gas Range Protectors are just what you need! It uses a Teflon coating with fiberglass fabric that is heat resistant to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and will not melt, burn, or deform.
The gas range cover can be trimmed to fit your range exactly and sits atop the burners so it doesn’t interfere with cooking. Measuring 10.6” by 21.3” each, they are 0.2mm thick and have smooth edges so they are easy to trim if needed; they come in 3 pieces so they can be conveniently placed around the burners on your range top with BPA and PFOA free construction for safety. Dishwasher safe and simple to clean, these liners protect your stovetop from a buildup of grease and grime for easy cleanup when meal times are finished!
What we liked:
- The KAMJUNTAR 10.6″ x 21.3″ Gas Range Protectors are just what you need!
- It uses a Teflon coating with fiberglass fabric that is heat resistant to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and will not melt, burn, or deform.
- The gas range cover can be trimmed to fit your range exactly and sits atop the burners so it doesn’t interfere with cooking.
- They can be placed in the dishwasher for easy cleanup after use.
Things To Consider When Buying A Gas Range Cover
When you’re looking for a gas range cover, there are a few things to consider. First, you’ll want to make sure it fits over the burners and burner grates of your stovetop. You’ll also want to consider how many pieces of equipment you’d like to have on your stovetop, as well as whether or not you’d prefer a stainless steel or wood finish. Finally, you may wish to think about where and when you’d like to use your gas range cover.
1. Heat Resistance
One of the most important things to consider when buying a gas range cover is how much heat it can withstand. Most covers are designed for ranges with four burners and are made from materials that can endure temperatures up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. This means that you can use them while the burners are on, but you’ll want to remove them before using the self-cleaning feature, which requires oven temperatures of up to 900 degrees Fahrenheit. Some models designed for five or six burners have higher heat tolerances, so you might be able to leave them in during the self-clean cycle–always check the manufacturer’s recommendations before attempting this.
The best gas range covers require little to no maintenance. When a cover is well-made, it will last for years. You can clean it by wiping it down with a damp cloth and then drying it. It will only take you a few minutes at the most to clean your cover. However, some covers require special materials and cleaning techniques, which will add more time and effort to your maintenance routine. For example, a cover that is made of stainless steel requires special cleaners that are designed for stainless steel, so you have to buy those cleaners in addition to using them.
The material is one of the most important factors to consider when buying a gas range cover. This is because it determines how easy it will be to maintain and how long it will last. Stainless steel is a common material for these covers. Stainless steel does not rust, is easy to clean, and is tough. It can also withstand high temperatures. However, some people may find its bright shine a bit too distracting in their kitchens.
You might want to go for black or white if you’re not keen on stainless steel. Black and white are easier on the eyes and will blend in with any kitchen design scheme (provided your gas range isn’t black or white). Most manufacturers make both colors available so you can choose the one that’s best for you.
If you’re planning on buying a gas range cover, then chances are that you already have a particular burner in mind. That being said, it’s important that your new appliance fits over the burners and burner grates of your stovetop so as not to be obstructed by any other kitchen appliances or decorative items in the vicinity. You should also check that there is enough room underneath for pans and pots if they are needed while cooking meals at home. If this isn’t possible due to space issues then make sure they are stored away somewhere safe until needed again later on down the line!
Some materials will require regular cleaning and dusting, while others can simply be wiped down with a damp cloth. Keep your schedule and lifestyle in mind when choosing which material is right for you.
Think about the style of your kitchen as well as its color palette when deciding on material. You’ll want to choose something that complements the rest of the room’s decor.
8. Ease Of Cleaning
When you’re shopping for a gas range cover, one of the first things to consider is how easy it will be to clean. You don’t want a surface that’s going to attract dirt, dust, and food grime, or one that’s difficult to wipe down or scrub when it gets dirty.
Pro Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Your Gas Range Cover
If your stovetop is the unsung hero of your kitchen, it deserves a cover that’s both functional and beautiful. If you have a gas stove, you know that the burners are a little different than those on an electric stovetop. They require custom covers to shield them from splatters and spills without interfering with the performance of the burners. Our covers will fit right over standard-size burners and allow you to set pots and pans directly on top. Here are some tips for getting the most out of your gas range cover:
1. Make sure your burner is cool before placing your cover on it.
2. Solid stainless steel cookware works best on the gas range cover—avoid using cast iron, copper or aluminum pans because these materials tend to scratch or dent our product’s finish.
3. Be careful when moving pots because the cover may be hot if you’ve just taken something off the stove.
4. Don’t use your cutting board as a trivet when removing pots from the burner—it can damage both surfaces if there is any moisture between them (and there usually is).
5. Clean your cover with warm water and mild dish soap after every use to prevent scratches, marks, or stains from setting in. Use a soft sponge and avoid abrasive cleaners and sponges that can damage the finish.
6. Your cover should never be submerged in water or put in the dishwasher to clean—the heat from the water will warp or crack it.
7. We recommend treating your cover with a silicone-based protectant after every few uses to keep it looking new for years to come! Treated covers repel water, everyday spills, crumbs, and even sticky foods like caramelized sugar or barbecue sauce.
7 Things To Avoid When Using Gas Range Cover
You know what? You should! A gas range cover is a great way to protect your stove from spills, splashes, and other kitchen mishaps. It’s also a fantastic way to give your outdated appliances an upgrade—and it can do wonders for resale value if you’re putting your house on the market.
However, there are some things you absolutely must avoid when using a gas range cover:
1. Don’t Use It As A Cutting Board
Although many types of gas range covers are heat-resistant and durable, they were not designed to withstand sharp knives and cuts. If you need some extra counter space while cooking, just pull out an extra cutting board instead.
2. Don’t Turn On The Gas Range Cover Without A Pan Or Pot On Top Of It.
This is very important. Turning on your burner without something on top of it can cause damage to the burner and the entire unit, not to mention that it’s an extreme fire hazard. If the flame touches the stainless steel or enameled steel of the gas range cover itself, it could cause damage or even a fire if left unattended.
3. Don’t Preheat An Empty Oven.
Even though a lot of recipes it will tell you to preheat your oven before adding ingredients, this will put a strain on your oven if it’s empty. If a gas range is not preheated, for safety reasons it should be not turned on.
4. Don’t Use An Oven Light When Baking.
It can melt the glue holding the cover to the oven and cause it to pop off. Instead, use the light that comes on when you open your oven door.[
5. Don’t Place It Too Close To The Oven
A gas range cover is not designed to withstand high temperatures, so when you’re baking something at 450 degrees Fahrenheit, make sure that your cover is far enough away that it won’t be exposed to heat in excess of 350 degrees. If you have an electric stove, then you’ll want to make sure that you place the cover/pad on top of the stove so that it doesn’t get burned.
6. Cooking With A Cover
When you’re cooking something, adding a cover over your pan or pot can help keep your food from drying out. This is especially important if you’re cooking something with a lot of water.
7. Don’t Forget To Clean It
The gas range covers typically need the same kind of care and attention as your stovetop in order to keep them looking great. Depending on the material, you may be able to wipe them down with soap and water, or you might need a special cleaner for the job. Check the manufacturer’s instructions before cleaning yours!
Step By Step To Install Your New Range Cover
Most gas range covers come with their own installation instructions for specific models. There are also general installation steps that apply to most models:
Step 1: Place the gas range cover on the countertop or stove area with the finished side facing down.
Step 2: Plug in the power cord, if applicable.
Step 3: Place the appropriate size template near the back edge of the countertop. The template is labeled to explain which model it is for.
Step 4: Using a pencil, mark holes on your countertop where you need to drill or cut.
Once you have marked all of the holes, use a level to check that you are marking them straight and even with each other. If not, repeat this process until they are straight.
Step 5: Mark and cut or drill holes in your countertop following your template.
Step 6: Insert bolts through the brackets and countersink them into your countertop using a power screwdriver. Do not tighten at this point. This will allow you to more easily adjust the brackets if needed once you have mounted them to your range cover.
Step 7: Align the rear of the range cover with the brackets on your countertop, making sure all of the mounting holes are aligned properly. Then, attach and tighten all bolts with a wrench or power screwdriver as needed.
Step 8: Replace any additional parts, such as knobs or drip pans, and you’re good to go!
1. Are The Materials Used To Make A Gas Range Cover Safe?
Yes, they are. All our products are made of non-toxic materials that are safe for your family and the environment.
2. Do Gas Range Covers Come In Different Colors?
Yes, they do. They come in various colors to match the decor of your kitchen or home. You can choose a color that will complement your existing décor or you can get a gas range cover that will stand out from the rest of the items in your kitchen.
3. How Should I Clean My Gas Range Cover?
Wash your gas range cover with warm water and soap. To remove stains, use a liquid detergent and rub it gently on the stain with a damp cloth or sponge. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and dry with a soft towel before placing it back on your stovetop.
4. What Is The Difference Between A Gas Stove Cover And A Gas Range Cover?
A gas stove cover is for a freestanding range, while a gas range cover is for an enclosed wall oven and cooktop.
5. Is It Safe To Put My Dishes On Top Of My Gas Range Cover?
No, you should never place anything hot on top of your stove cover. Doing so could cause damage to the surface
6. Can I Use A Gas Range Cover As Extra Counter Space?
The purpose of a gas range cover is actually to provide additional counter space when the stovetop is not in use. This can be useful for storing pots and pans or simply having more room to chop vegetables.
Phew! You’ve finally settled on a new gas range cover for your kitchen, and it should be arriving in just a few days. This gas range cover is an easy solution to keep your kitchen looking clean and organized. It is also added protection for your nook on the stovetop!