- Why You Should Buy A Water Cooler Dispenser?
- Top 10 Best Water Cooler Dispensers Reviews In 2022
- #1 Avalon Bottom Loading Water Cooler Water Dispenser
- #2 Brio Bottom Loading Water Cooler Water Dispenser
- #3 Primo Bottom Loading Water Cooler
- #5 Artist Hand Water Coolers 5 Gallon Top Water Cooler Dispenser
- #6 Safeplus Top Loading Water Cooler Dispenser
- #8 Cosvalve 5 Gallon Water Dispenser Cooler
- #9 Soopyk Top Loading Water Dispenser With Ice Maker
- #10 Euhomy Self Cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser
- Important Factors To Consider When Shopping For Water Cooler Dispensers
- 1. Types Of Water Cooler Dispensers
- Bottom-Loading Water Cooler Dispensers
- Top-Loading Water Cooler Dispensers
- Bottleless Water Dispensers
- Countertop Water Cooler Dispensers
- 2. Water Temperature
- 3. Storage and Heating Or Cooling Capacity
- 3. Water Flow
- 4. Energy Star Rated
- 5. Safety Lock
- 6. Materials And Taste
- 7. Maintenance
- 8. Your Budget
- 7 Ways To Cleaning And Sanitizing Water Cooler Dispensers
- In Conclusion
A water cooler dispenser is an office necessity. It provides a quick, easy way to be hydrated while doing your job – without running off to the kitchen every time you are thirsty. With today’s busy office life schedule and competitive work environment, this is very important. So read along and find out more about the best water cooler dispensers available on Amazon right now.
Why You Should Buy A Water Cooler Dispenser?
For people who want to stay healthy, a great option is to buy water cooler dispensers. These units are very easy to use, and they provide clean, fresh drinking water all day long.
Here are some other reasons why you should buy these dispensers for your home or business:
3 Temperature Options
Hot water, cold water, and room temperature water. You can choose any one of these options according to your preference or needs. For example, if you want to make tea or coffee, the hot water option will be helpful to you. On the other hand, if you want to enjoy a glass of refreshing drink in summer, the cold water option will be perfect for you.
Better Water Quality
If you have tasted the drinking water from a high-quality cooler dispenser, then you would know that it tastes better than tap water or bottled drinking water. In fact, its taste is much better than both these types of drinks because it comes from several advanced filtering systems that remove all harmful elements from the drink and make it taste great!
Water cooler dispensers are a great way to help the environment. When you use water from a tap, you end up wasting hundreds of gallons of water in the process. This can be very expensive if you live in an area where there is a problem with your water supply. By using water coolers, you are helping conserve our natural resources, and also saving money on your monthly bill.
Water cooler dispensers are convenient in a variety of ways. First of all, you don’t have to take the time out of your busy day to buy cases of bottled water every week or so. Instead, you simply get water from the tap every time you need it. This also solves the problem of storing all those cases of bottled water in your house.
The cost of a home water cooler dispenser is offset by the money saved on bottled water. There are many websites that offer this information, but I found one that lets you put in your own numbers. I entered the average cost of bottled water in my area ($5.00 per 5-gallon bottle) and compared it to the monthly cost of my water bill ($30.00). According to this website, I will save $1172.00 over five years by switching from bottled water to a home water cooler dispenser. That’s enough incentive for me!
Top 10 Best Water Cooler Dispensers Reviews In 2022
#1 Avalon Bottom Loading Water Cooler Water Dispenser
The Avalon A4BLWTRCLR is one of the most popular models in its class because of its sleek design and easy operation. It is easy to assemble, maintain and operate. The hot water faucet comes with a child-resistant locking system that prevents accidental dispensing of hot water by children.
It has both cold and hot water spouts with three temperature settings (room / cold/hot). The machine is made of sleek stylish stainless steel cabinet design with a shiny finish which makes it perfect as an addition to any home kitchen or office environment
Bottom loading water coolers are popular choices because they are very easy to use. You don’t have to lift and replace heavy bottles which can be quite challenging for some people. If this is what you are looking for, then consider Avalon bottom-loading water dispenser a must-have.
What we liked:
- 3 Temperature Settings – Hot, Cold & Room Water
- Durable Stainless Steel Construction – UL/Energy Star Approved
- It comes with a child-resistant hot water faucet and a push-in child safety lock button
- 2 color options are available: Stainless Steel & Black
- Its sleek design and easy operation and also easy to assemble, maintain and operate.
- Includes a warranty of 2 years on components and 1 year on labor
- Free Fast Shipping & No Sales Tax
#2 Brio Bottom Loading Water Cooler Water Dispenser
The Brio bottom-loading water dispenser is the perfect, classy addition to your home, office, or even public space. With 3 temperature settings (cold/room temperature/hot), it perfectly accommodates your needs and can be used for multiple purposes. It is capable of fitting either a 3- or 5-gallon jug, so you won’t have to make frequent trips to the store. It comes with a push-in child safety lock button and a child-resistant hot water faucet to keep the little ones safe while they are quenching their thirst. But that’s not all: It also comes with an elegant dark wood cabinet design that will make it more than just a functional fixture in your home—it can become a stylish piece of furniture as well! If you’re looking for something that looks good, works well, and won’t break the bank, this may be just what you’ve been searching for to add some style and functionality to your living space. Local pickup only!
What we liked:
- The Brio bottom-loading water dispense is available in black or white cabinet design
- 3 temperature settings (cold/room temperature/hot)
- It greatly accommodates your needs and can be used for multiple purposes.
- It comes with a push-in child safety lock button and a child-resistant hot water faucet
- It uses cool filtered water for better taste and less waste of plastic bottles.
- It utilizes the latest technology in water purification.
- Lead and chrome-free, it eliminates 98% of the chemicals typically found in tap and bottled water.
- The manufacturer offers a limited lifetime warranty on all parts and labor.
#3 Primo Bottom Loading Water Cooler
Primo’s stainless steel and black color provide a sleek look and durability in your home. It can support 3 or 5-gallon water jugs, so you will always have access to clean drinking water. With 3 temperature settings included ice-cold, cool, and piping-hot water with the push of a button. The hot water spout has an extra safety feature to prevent accidental burns. So you can enjoy coffee, tea, soup, and more instantly.
The proprietary design of the bottom loading makes them easy to load 3 or 5 gallons of Primo Water bottles into the dispenser compared with top loaders that are difficult to lift subjecting themselves to being dropped or spilling out during loading operations.
In addition, it includes child-resistant safety features for the hot water spout so the whole family can use it worry-free. All parts that come in contact with water are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. 1-Year Limited Warranty
What we liked:
- Stainless steel construction, perfect for kitchens or large commercial spaces
- 3 temperature settings (cold / room temperature / hot)
- Includes an ice water filter so you can enjoy crisp and pure ice water.
- Easy to set up, easy to clean, and replace parts with the lifetime warranty on the product
- Makes creating fresh water for your daily life very simple and easy.
- It has a child-resistant lock mechanism that prevents accidental dispensing of hot water.
#4 Igloo IWCBL5OSCLD1CHBKS Water Cooler Dispenser
The Igloo IWCBL5OSCLD1CHBKS Water Cooler Dispenser is bottom-loaded, which means that you are not required to lift the heavy bottles up top and makes it an ideal solution for your kitchen, home, or office. This bottom-loading water cooler dispenser uses 3 and 5-gallon bottles (not included). It has a freestanding slim design and stainless steel with a black finish. This unit equipped a child safety lock on the hot water spout so your family can use it worry-free. Convenience is provided with a night light as well as an on/off switch for both hot and cold water. The front panel also includes power switches for each function. Safety is provided by two thermostats and a self-cleaning feature that sanitizes the system with hot water on a weekly basis in order to help prevent bacteria from growing inside the machine.
What we liked:
- Bottom loading water cooler dispenser
- Freestanding slim design and stainless steel with a black finish
- Includes a child safety lock on the hot water spout so the whole family can use it worry-free.
- It comes with 2 thermostats and a self-cleaning feature that sanitizes the system with hot water on a weekly basis.
- It helps prevent bacteria from growing inside the machine.
- It is easy to assemble, maintain, clean, and easy to operate a push-button function.
#5 Artist Hand Water Coolers 5 Gallon Top Water Cooler Dispenser
The Artist hand Water Coolers 5 Gallon Top Water Cooler Dispenser is quite perfect at its job. This water dispenser is easy to use and with a high-quality and energy-efficient compressor, you can be sure that it is going to last for a long period of time. You can either fill this cooler with cold or hot water, it fits 3 to 5-gallon water bottles (normal 2, 3, and 5 bottled water). It comes along with LED indicator lights that give the user an indication of the heating temperature and cooling. The unit also features a child lock function which makes it safe for use by children as well.
It should be noted that this product comes along with three spouts as well; two for cold water and one for hot water and this makes this water dispenser very user-friendly. It has been designed using stainless steel body which makes it durable enough to serve you better. Besides being highly effective, the product has been made affordable so everybody can afford it.
What we liked:
- Durable stainless steel body
- Compatible with 3 to 5-gallon water bottles
- Energy-efficient compressor
- LED indicator lights give an indication of heating and cooling temperature.
- Lock function for children safety feature.
- High quality and convenience for users.
- The product has been built to offer users value for their money and save energy.
#6 Safeplus Top Loading Water Cooler Dispenser
The Safeplus Top Loading Water Cooler Dispenser is perfect for any place you want to put it – at home, the office, or anywhere. It can hold 3-5 gallon bottles and provides a large capacity of water to serve with its fast flow rate. The ABS+ plastic used in this cooler’s construction makes it exceptionally durable and rugged. It is made in the United States and has a 12-month warranty. The pump is also incredibly quiet. Also included is a child safety lock on the hot water spout to prevent curious hands from accidentally scalding themselves with boiling hot water
The SD20 water dispenser comes with a premium water filter that ensures clean and great-tasting water for your whole family. It comes with three temperature settings as well as a child safety lock for the hot water spout to keep everyone safe from burns when filling up jugs. It has been designed using stainless steel so that it lasts for years and is built to last through rough handling from kids, pets, and accidents.
What we liked:
- Has four 5-gallon water dispenser bottles that are included
- High-quality stainless steel construction
- Suitable for any place you want to put it – at home, the office, or anywhere.
- Comes with a child safety lock on the hot water spout to keep everyone safe from burns when filling up jugs.
- Has a premium water filter for better tasting and safer water for your whole family.
- It also has a hot and cold water switch for your convenience, so you can dispense either kind of water according to your preference.
- This dispenser is easy to use, very quiet in operation, and easy to clean.
#7 Frigidaire EFWC519 Stainless Steel Water Cooler/Dispenser
The Frigidaire EFWC519 Stainless Steel Water Cooler/Dispenser is perfect for any place you want to put it – at home, the office, or anywhere. It can hold 3-5 gallon bottles and provides a large capacity of water to serve with its fast flow rate. The ABS+ plastic used in this cooler’s construction makes it exceptionally durable and rugged. It also has a child safety lock to keep the little ones from getting burned when they try to drink from this dispenser.
With a classic black and stainless steel finish, this unit looks great in any kitchen, office, or dorm room. The hot water faucet is also lockable so that it is not accidentally pressed by anyone who does not want the hot water.
The drip tray is removable for easy cleaning and refilling of the bottle when needed. There are also indicator lights on both faucets to let you know which one contains hot water and which one contains cold water making it simple for everyone to get what they need without being confused about which faucet dispenses hot or cold or having to read labels every time they want some cool H2O.
What we liked:
- The Frigidaire water dispenser is a top-loading model that has an airtight seal to ensure that your water stays cold.
- It also has a child safety feature on the hot water spout so that children do not burn themselves.
- With an energy star rating, this unit will help you to save money on your power bill while still giving you the cold water that you need.
- This dispenser is an air-tight seal so you don’t have to worry about any water getting warm
- It comes with a child lock on the hot water spout to keep people from burning themselves.
- The product has received many positive reviews from users and it is currently ranked 5 out of 5 stars on Amazon.com.
#8 Cosvalve 5 Gallon Water Dispenser Cooler
The COSVALVE water dispenser has a compact design that can fit any space in your home and office. The overall dimensions of the unit are 11.42” x 12.40” x 39.37”; hence, it can comfortably fit into those small spaces. Plus, the ultra-compact design ensures easy storage even if you want to move it around the house or office. You get three temperature settings with this dispenser – ice-cold, cool, and piping hot water to suit your needs at any given time of the day or night. This feature is crucial as it allows you to prepare different flavors of drinks on demand without switching machines or boiling kettles every other minute.
The COSVALVE water dispenser is made of stainless steel, ABS food-grade plastic, copper, and aluminum for longevity and durability in use; hence you do not have to purchase another one anytime soon once you buy it. The UL-certified dispenser is suitable for 2.5 gallons to 5-gallon water bottles from multiple brands like Primo Water and Crystal Springs among others; hence you have a wide range of options depending on your budget, taste, and availability in the marketplace from which to choose from at all times.
What we liked:
- Ultra-compact design that fits in any space easily.
- A UL-certified dispenser that is suitable for 3.5 gallons to 7.5-gallon water bottles from multiple brands such as International and Crystal Springs among others.
- Child safety lock on water spout to prevent anyone from burning themselves.
- Made entirely of stainless steel, food-grade plastic, copper, and aluminum as it has been made with longevity in mind.
#9 Soopyk Top Loading Water Dispenser With Ice Maker
The SOOPYK Top Loading Water Dispenser with Ice Maker has a high-quality compressor that is capable of producing ice fast without taking a lot of space. It is made with a high-quality food-grade material that makes it very safe for use. It has a compact size for installation in small businesses and family premises.
It offers 3 temperature ranges and has the ice-making function, but only when you connect water tubes and plug the power cord into the socket. It comes with an inbuilt storage bin that holds 10 lbs of ice once ready. The machine also has an alert feature that indicates when to refill or clean it; this helps maintain hygiene levels at all times. The LED display shows the water temperature and lets you adjust between hot, cold, and normal modes. It can produce about 27 lbs of ice in 24 hours, which can last for days in your fridge at home or office before needing a refill.
The dispenser features smart technology to control its functions from anywhere using your phone via Bluetooth technology (which requires Bluetooth 4 or higher). This helps make work easier as you won’t need to be around all the time; simply schedule your preferred temperatures through an app on your mobile phone, let it do its job, then enjoy chilled or warm water on demand at any time! You will love how convenient this product truly is—once purchased there will never again have been such a game-changer for those living busy lives!
What we liked:
- The machine has a high-quality compressor that is very powerful and consistent.
- It has a compact size, which makes it ideal for small businesses and family premises.
- The ice maker makes up to 27 lbs in 24 hours, depending on the water pressure.
- The LED display shows the water temperature and when to refill or clean it.
- It can switch between warm, cold, and normal modes.
- The dispenser features smart technology that allows you to control its functions from anywhere using your phone via Bluetooth technology.
#10 Euhomy Self Cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser
This water cooler dispenser from Euhomy is the perfect solution for office, home, and commercial use. Its self-clean system makes this possible. This self-cleaning water dispenser is equipped with a hot and cold water dispenser that has been fitted with an intelligent function of preventing dry burning. Plus, it automatically cleans itself using its UV lights for a total of 20 minutes every hour to keep it in top shape! In addition to this feature, it also has many other perks such as a larger size that offers more space for various activities around it. Its durability is also tested by its stainless steel design that ensures longevity while still being stylish at the same time!
The Euhomy Self Cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser comes with filters like a carbon filter, PP cotton filter, etc., making sure whatever goes through this machine should be pure and clean. The material used here is also high quality which makes us feel very comfortable when using them.
What we liked:
- It has a high-quality compressor that is capable of producing ice fast without taking a lot of space.
- It has a larger size, which can offer more space for various activities around it.
- Its stainless steel design ensures longevity while still being stylish at the same time!
- 20 minutes of automatic cleaning (UV lights) every hour of the day
- Self-cleaning and maintenance-free. No messy water containers with this one!
- 5 years warranty from the manufacture
Important Factors To Consider When Shopping For Water Cooler Dispensers
Here are a few things that you need to consider before making your choice:
1. Types Of Water Cooler Dispensers
Water cooler dispensers are a common sight in offices, schools, gyms, and other places where people gather. Read on to learn more about these types and which one is best for you.
Bottom-Loading Water Cooler Dispensers
A bottom loading water cooler is a great alternative to the traditional top-loading unit. It is easy to install, clean, and maintain. There are many different types of water coolers, but today we will focus on bottom loading water coolers, which are very popular in offices, gyms, and other public buildings.
Top-Loading Water Cooler Dispensers
The most common type of water cooler is the top-loading unit. This is the one that you probably remember from your childhood: it sits on the floor, has a spout for drinking, and you fill it up from the top by removing a grated cover.
These units are also referred to as gravity-fed or dispensing units because they rely on gravity to get the water from the bottle into the reservoir at the bottom of the dispenser. The benefit of these units is their simple design which makes them easy to install and use (and inexpensive).
Bottleless Water Dispensers
A bottle-less water dispenser is an eco-friendly alternative to bottled water. With a bottleless water dispenser, you’ll save money on buying bottled water and eliminate the hassle of storing jugs of water. Instead, it hooks up directly to your home’s water line so that you can get cold and hot water direct from the source.
Countertop Water Cooler Dispensers
If you don’t have much space in your kitchen, a countertop model might be the best option for your new water cooler. Countertop models are compact and generally sit on top of your kitchen counter or another flat surface. These are ideal if you have limited floor space in your kitchen, but still want to enjoy filtered or bottled drinking water.
2. Water Temperature
It is important to consider the temperature of the water you will be drinking and prefer. Some dispensers allow you to choose between room temperature and cold, while others will allow you to drink hot water as well. If you are unsure about what temperature is best for you, consider buying a dispenser that allows for all three options. This way, you can experiment with different temperatures until you find the one that works best for your needs.
3. Storage and Heating Or Cooling Capacity
Also of great importance is the heating and cooling capacity of the dispenser. If you only want cold water, then this isn’t an issue—but if you want hot water for tea or coffee throughout the day, then the water heater must be large enough to handle it. Look for one with at least 5 liters of tank space for hot water and 10 liters for cold.
Tank Volume is the amount of water that the dispenser can hold at one time. It is important that you consider this factor because it will help you to determine how much water you can be able to dispense at once.
Heating And Cooling Capacity
The heating and cooling capacities of water coolers vary widely, depending on the model.
- A top-loading cooler in which the bottle sits on top of the unit may heat up to 60 cups of water per hour.
- Bottom-loading coolers are easier to use since they eliminate the need to lift heavy bottles.
However, they typically have lower heating capacities, heating up to 48 cups per hour. Cooling capacity varies from 20 to 100 cups of cooled water per hour.
3. Water Flow
How fast does the water flow? If you’re planning to use the dispenser in a high traffic area such as your office, it is important to consider the amount of time it takes to fill up a glass. The faster and more efficiently the dispenser can fill up a glass, the less wait time there is between people.
4. Energy Star Rated
Models that are Energy Star rated are more efficient than others when it comes to power consumption. This means that they will not have a significant impact on your electricity bill even if they are used frequently during the day. Given that most business establishments operate 24 hours a day, this makes Energy Star models a great option for businesses.
5. Safety Lock
Another thing to look into is safety. It is critical to protect your family especially if you have little children in the house. To avoid accidents and injuries, it is important to buy a dispenser with a safety lock feature on its hot water tap. The safety lock should be designed in a way that only an adult member of the family can operate it.
6. Materials And Taste
When looking for a cooler dispenser, you want to make sure that it’s made from high-quality materials and that it doesn’t affect the taste or smell of your water. The best products are made from stainless steel as they keep your water free from bacteria and other contaminants. We recommend dispensers that feature removable drip trays so you can take them out and clean them easily.
Owning a water cooler dispenser requires that you also have to maintain it. There are different models of water cooler dispensers and some require greater maintenance than others. Make sure to check the customer reviews before buying any product. They will help you understand how much time and money you will need to spend on maintaining your water cooler dispenser.
8. Your Budget
As we mentioned, there are different types of water cooler dispensers that come in different price ranges. You must be clear about your budget and needs before heading out to shop for a water cooler dispenser. If you don’t have a large budget, it is better to go for a more basic model but if you don’t mind spending some extra money, you can get one that has all the latest features.
7 Ways To Cleaning And Sanitizing Water Cooler Dispensers
Properly cleaning and sanitizing your water cooler is a very important task. Keeping your water dispenser clean helps keep the water fresh and clear of any harmful bacteria. Below, we have listed a few simple steps to help you keep your water cooler clean.
Step 1: Clean the outside of the dispenser. Wipe down the exterior with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
Step 2: Remove the top lid and check for any debris that may have accumulated inside. If you find debris, clean it out with a damp cloth.
Step 3: Next you will need to remove the drip tray from underneath the dispenser and drain any remaining water from it into the sink.
Step 4: Replace the drip tray and proceed to Step 5 for more directions on how to properly sanitize your dispenser.
Step 5: Fill up the drip tray with half vinegar, and half water solution (1:1 ratio). Let this mixture sit in the tray for 10 minutes, then dump the solution into the sink and replace the tray. This will help remove any buildup or stains in your drip tray and ensure that it is clean.
Step 6: Use an all-purpose cleaner to wipe down all surfaces of your dispenser’s interior, including around the bottom, and cover the dispenser with a clean, dry towel.
Step 7: Check your dispenser for any remaining water or stains by filling it with water. If you find any leftovers in the dispenser, use a bottle brush to clean them out. If there are still stains on the bottom of your dispenser, cover it again with a dry towel and let your dispenser sit for several hours before using it again.
1. How Do I Fill My Water Cooler Dispenser?
All of our models have a removable drip tray and a flip-top lid that makes filling the unit effortless. Simply open the lid, fill your bottle, and replace the lid.
2. How Long Does A Bottle Of Water Last?
The average bottle of water will last from two to three months, depending on how much you use it
3. Can I Use A Different Brand Of The Bottle Than What You Sell?
Yes, but they may not fit as well in our dispensers, so we recommend trying out a few different ones to find the best match for your dispenser.
4. How Does A Water Cooler Work?
A water cooler functions through the use of a filter and a reservoir. The cooling function is achieved by a fan that blows air over an evaporator coil that has refrigerant running through it (this is similar to the way an air conditioner works).
5. Do I Need A Dedicated Water Line?
For some units, yes. A dedicated line will allow you to have constant access to your water dispenser, but this isn’t always necessary. There are units that don’t require a dedicated line and you can use them just as easily by filling the reservoir with potable water.
Water dispensers are economical additions to any workplace. A water cooler dispenser increases workplace productivity, health, and well-being by allowing employees to stay hydrated. They are designed to be sanitary, easy to use and maintain, economically friendly, and aesthetically pleasing. Employees at all levels of the organization will enjoy using your office water cooler dispenser on a daily basis.